Deputy Superintendent's Office
Dr. Susan O’Neil
20 Irving Street
Worcester, MA 01609
This office is responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of sound educational practices in the Worcester Public Schools.
The mission of the Deputy Superintendent's Office is to provide significant and meaningful connections that will result in improved learning opportunities for all students.
Our goal is to empower and engage central office staff, in the process of creating and implementing programs and procedures that are responsive to identified school and system needs. Based on research, reform initiatives and exemplary practices, it is our resolve to continuously form collaborative linkages between federal/state/local officials (mandates) and central office/principals/practitioners. In this manner, we will collectively and pro-actively assure that all staff within the Worcester Public School system are kept informed, involved and focused on our collective mission.
- Report Cards Distribution
- School Calendar (web-based)
- School Calendars (PDF)
- MCAS Schedule
- Graduation Dates
- Know Your School Nights 2017-2018
- English Learners
- Grants Management & Title I
- Instruction & School Leadership Office
- Office of Curriculum and Professional Learning
- Special Education & Intervention Services
Bulletins & Documents
Innovation Schools Concept
- Supporting Documents from the Local Partnership Group on Innovation Schools Concept.
- District, Chandler Elementary and Union Hill Redesign plans and documents